Flowserve Material Planner in Antofagasta, Chile
As a Material Planner, your primary function involves quoting, planning and scheduling repairs to meet customer specifications and deadlines. You will coordinate across various departments such as engineering, purchasing, sales and operations to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Provide detailed repair quotations for customer equipment
- Determine delivery time after inventory check
- Check customer orders, including Identity Number, price, delivery time, shipping and billing address and customer specifications
- Communicate with internal and external customers to provide updates on order status and expedite requests
- Request quotes and initiate purchase orders
- Control incoming and outgoing invoices
- Schedule with suppliers, including delivery date check, reconciliation and information
- Support with warehouse activities as needed (incoming goods, inspection, packaging, shipping)
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or degree Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineer in relevant field and/or 2 or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced English
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint).
- Ability to deal with complex contexts, efficiently planning the availability of materials and capabilities
- Experience in industrial engineering
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrated responsibility
Req ID : R-7023